Social Worker - Care Leavers Team - Southampton - £34.50 per hour
We current require a Looked After Children Social Worker to work in a Leaving Care Team in Southampton.
The service supports care leavers and young people in care aged 16-21 but this may be increased up to 25 in some circumstances. It is essential that candidates have previous leaving care / looked after children's experience.
Benefits of the role as a Leaving Care Social Worker:
- Stable authority
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
- Long contracts available
- Great progression opportunities
As a Leaving Care Social Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting pathway plan reviews
- Making visits every 6 weeks
- Making personal education plans
- Implementing and co-ordinating complex assessments
- Purchasing the agreed packages of care
- Monitoring service contracts in partnership with the service group, agencies and health professionals
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
- Post-qualified experience
- A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.