Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP - Somerset - £35-38 per hour - 3 shifts per week
36 hours per week over x3 12 hour shifts 10am - 10pm
We currently require an Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP to work in a Emergency Duty Team in Central Bedfordshire.
As a AMHP you will be working within a multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team base, and will be joining a supportive team.
Benefits as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Autonomous working
Main responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Professional:
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
- Working as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP)
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
As an AMHP you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registration
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.