Independent Reviewing Officer & CP Chair - Herefordshire County - £35 - £39.07p/h
We require an Independent Reviewing Officer / CP Chair to join a Child Protection Team in Herefordshire.
This role as a Independent Reviewing Officer is combined (entitled safeguarding and review manager) but the caseload will primarily be children in care. Successful candidates will need to have prior, recent experience in the role or substantial, relevant experience as a social worker to fulfil the requirements of the role. A proven track record and commitment to improving outcomes for children and young people through scrutiny, challenge and ongoing monitoring to prevent drift is essential.
Benefits of the role as a Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Autonomous Working
- Combined role of IRO & CP Chair
- Supportive Management
- 3 month contract
- Flexible and home working where appropriate
Main duties as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- To chair reviews of Looked After Children and Child Protection conferences
- To be jointly responsible for the systems that ensure reviews of Looked After Children and Child Protection conferences are completed within statutory timescales and to high standards
- To contribute to the development and quality assurance of service standards in for Looked After Children and children subject to child protection plans.
- To chair strategy meetings for complex investigations and allegations against trusted adults.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Previous senior / management experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.