Family Court Advisor - CAFCASS - Bloomsbury, North London - £28 to £32 per hour
If you are an experienced social worker looking to step away from front line social work, have good assessment skills, and have interest in working flexibly then we have the next role for you! The role of Family Court Advisor is available in Bloomsbury, North London and is offering up to £32 per hour for the ideal candidate.
Cafcass were awarded best social work employer in 2015 mainly due to the supportive working environment, opportunities for development and ability to work flexibly, maintaining a good work life balance.
They champion the interests of children and family court proceedings, advising the courts on each child's interests based on their needs, wishes and feelings.
In the last year, Cafcass have worked to safeguard and promote the welfare of over 145,000 of the most vulnerable children and young people, and you could be part of it.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent pay rate
- Unique opportunity
- Excellent employer to work for
- Good location
About the role:
The successful candidate will be joining a work up to first hearing team where they will be dealing with parents that have been referred by the courts, completing safeguarding checks and telephone interviews to establish any concerns about the children involved.
You will be working closely with the parents to come to a safe agreement that the court can then endorse. Your main objective will be to guide parties involved through the first stages of the court process up to the first hearing establishing things they can agree on and act in the best interests of the children at all times.
- Qualified Social Worker with DipSW or CQSW
- HCPC registered, with 2/3 years' experience working in a statutory setting
- Experience in child protection, assessment, family support and report writing
- Available to interview within a week, with 2-3 weeks' notice
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.