Social Worker - Joint Homelessness Team - Westminster - £28 per hour
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced social worker to join an Adults' mental health service in Westminster. This role is based on the Joint Homelessness team.
The Joint Homelessness Team is an integrated health and social care mental health service for rough-sleepers in the borough of Westminster.
The Joint Assessment Service is commissioned by the housing department to provide assessments of vulnerability for people who present as homeless and appear to have a mental health need.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Interesting case load
- Borough with a strong reputation
- Competitive pay
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work within an integrated Mental Health Team
- Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
- Write mental health act reports
As an Adults Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.