Senior Social Worker - Children's Assessment - Birmingham City - £29.93 per hour
We require an experienced Senior Social Worker to work in a Children's Assessment Team in Birmingham.
In this role as a Referral & Assessment Senior Social Worker you will assess for and provide services to children in need. You will also provide professional assistance when required. It is essential that candidates possess previous experience in referral and assessment.
Benefits as a Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker:
- Largest local authority in Europe
- Great CV builder
- Career progression
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Supportive and Welcoming management
- High chance of contract extension
Duties as a Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker:
- Carrying out initial/core assessments
- Providing child protection and care planning services
- Completing section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC reviews
- Attending Children in Need meetings
- Attending pre-birth conferences
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Qualified as a social worker
- Experienced in a children's social services team
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.