Social Worker/Team Manager - First Response - Harrow - £41 per hour
This Team Manager vacancy for the First Response Team is offering an attractive rate of £41 per hour.
The client has requested at least 1.5 years' previous experience in managing a Referral & Assessment team or at least previous front door managing experience.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
- Council rated good by OFSTED
Duties of the Team Manager:
- To manage and supervise a team of Social Workers, Senior Practitioners and other social care staff, providing a service to children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, children subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the court, children subject to private proceedings.
- To ensure the provision of a high quality, cost effective and efficient social work service to children and their families.
- To ensure that the delivery of the service is within agreed strategic, operational and
- financial priorities and that it is in accordance with statutory responsibilities, policies and procedures.
- To ensure that the key performance targets, as they apply to the team, are met
- HCPC registrtaion
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous managerial experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.