Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Lambeth - £28 per hour
A social worker experienced in Community/Learning Disabilities teams is required to join Lambeth.
Previous experience in physical/learning disabilities is essential. It is also important to this role for candidates to have previous experience with safeguarding. Good knowledge of Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and safeguarding legislation is required. Caseloads will be maintained at less than 25.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Excellent management
As a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you will:
- Act as the key person in case managing a range of service users with learning disabilities and their carers who require additional support or guidance in order to identify their needs and who may need close monitoring or frequent reviews and interventions to minimise and manage risk or where best interest decisions may be required
- Lead on and complete holistic assessments and reviews of the social care and general health needs of individuals with learning disabilities that meet their assessed needs and promote independence, choice and control
- Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments
- Adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience in learning disabilities
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.