3 x Social Workers - Children & Families Assessment Team - Barrow - £37p/h
We are currently recruiting for three children's services social workers to become part of Barrow's children and families assessment team.
You will be receiving and co-ordinating complex referrals, undertaking the resulting assessments/devising care plans, arranging action and reviewing services for children and families. You must have statutory experience in children's services in order to apply for this role.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- 4 day condensed week
- Excellent pay rate
- Beautiful location
- CV enhancement
- Long term contracts available
Your responsibilities as an Assessment Social Worker include:
- Completing professional assessments of need and risk
- Using the Department of Health and Cumbria Council's criteria for children in need and significant harm
- Co-ordinating the multi-agency approach to prevent and address child protection issues and children in need
- Undertaking statutory duties under the Children Act 1989 and other legislation and guidance
- Carrying out court orders and attending court as the Council's representative
- Planning professional intervention using the appropriate available resources
- Promoting anti discriminatory practice and the empowerment of service users
- Keeping appropriate case records, statistics and information
- Ensuring that the needs of service users are regularly reviewed and changed
- HCPC registration
- Post qualifying experience in children's services
- Social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.