Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Northamptonshire - up to £30 an hour
We require an experienced Referral and Assessment Social Worker to work in Northamptonshire.
In this role your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
Due to the nature of this role candidates must have previous ASYE experience in a referral and assessment role.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
Duties as a R&A Social Worker:
- Carrying out initial/core assessments
- Providing child protection and care planning services
- Comepleting section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC reviews
- Attending Children in Need meetings
- Attending pre-birth conferences
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Qualified as a social worker
- Experienced in a children's social services team
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.