Assistant Team Manager - Children's and Families Team - Oxfordshire - £40 per hour
We require an experienced Assistant Team Manager to work in a Children and Families Team in Oxfordshire.
In this role as a Assistant Team Manager you will be responsible for the effective supervision of staff within the team, ensuring that supervision facilitates reflective practice and the development of high quality standards, linked to positive outcomes for children.
Benefits of Working as a Children's Assistant Team Manager:
- Flexible working hours
- Regular supervision
- Potential home working
In order to be considered for this Children's role, you will need to have experience of:
- Section 47 investigations
- Direct work
- Previous management experience and supervising social workers and ASYE'S
As a Children's Assistant Team Manager, you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- HCPC registered
- Full UK license holder with business insurance
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.