Social Worker - Adults Community Team - 2 Vacancies - Wiltshire - £31ph
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join an Adults Community Team in Wiltshire. This role will be based in Salisbury. This adults services role will involve dealing with complex and varied cases, completing Safeguarding enquiries, working with older people/physical disabilities and assessing service users in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Guaranteed home working
- Training provided
Duties as an Adults Community Social Worker:
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available to work 37 hours a week
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact email@example.com