Social Worker (2 vacancies!) - Locality Team - Wigan - Up to £26.88 per hour
We currently have fantastic opportunities for experienced social workers to join the Locality teams in Wigan. Working in one of our Duty or Locality teams, you will be centrally located with colleagues who are passionate about delivering the best possible service to vulnerable children.
Within this role, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use while you manage a diverse caseload. As you will expect, we are looking for social workers who can undertake effective assessments of need and co-ordinate the provision of the appropriate services.
Benefits as a Locality Social Worker:
- CV Enhancement
- Supportive and Friendly Management
- High Standard of Supervision
- Manageable Caseload
- Mileage Expenses
About the Role:
- The service provides a borough wide response to children in need of help and protection and is responsible for the assessment of children and young people, ensuring that the right help and support is provided at the right time.
- You will be based in a busy social work team, ensuring the provision of help and support, identifying those children in need of help or protection and ensuring a high quality intervention and outcome.
- You will be a motivated and enthusiastic in a statutory social care setting. You will have a knowledge and understanding of the associated childcare law and statutory guidance and the ability to ensure its application.
- You will be resilient, adaptable and capable of working effectively with colleagues from other professional disciplines.
- The service intervention is encompassed by The Deal; ensuring an asset and strength based approach to intervention, ensuring that families are central to interventions, supporting positive change. We also ensure the development of resilience within families, supporting their access to services within the community to meet needs and build confidence.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes