3 x Social Workers - Adults Services - Promoting Independence - Cambridgeshire - £28p/h
Cambridgeshire Council are looking to hire up to three social workers for their extended pilot team in adult services. You will join as part of the promotion of well being and independence team which has been extended for at least 6 months. The areas you will be covering include East Cambridgeshire, South Cambridgeshire and Cambridge City.
The role is based at Babbage House with some opportunity for flexible working once you are accustomed to the role.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- Flexible working
- Good pay rate
- Supportive management team
- 6 month contract
As a Social Worker for a Promoting Independence Team in Adult Services, you will:
- Complete social care reviews / reassessments
- Work with older adults and adults with physical disabilities
- Focus on community engagement
- Make maintaining / regaining independence a priority
- Ensure care and support needs are being adequately met
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Post-qualified experience in adult services
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.