Adults Social Worker - MASH Team - Cambridgeshire - £28ph
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a MASH Team in Cambridgeshire. In this team you will be working in a busy Multi-disciplinary community mental health team for working age adults. Previous experience and confidence working with adults in the community is essential. Must have the ability to travel independently as the geographical area covers both rural and city locations. The team supports those with moderate to severe mental health illness and their carer’s. you will be acting as care co-ordinator with a busy case load. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Role will include reviewing Local authority funded provision and undertaking duty within the team.
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competetive pay rate for the area
As a Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working within an integrated team
- Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
- Writing reports
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- UK license and vehicle
- Familiar with the Mental Health legislation
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.