Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Reading - £37 per hour
We have a new opportunity available for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Children with Disabilities Team in Reading.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be committed to working in partnership with children/young people, families, and colleagues from a variety of statutory and non-statutory settings in order realise the best possible outcomes for the children and families it works with.
Benefits as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker:
- Agency workers will receive training
- Long contract length
- Competitive rate of pay
- Opportunity for progression
As a Children with Disabilities Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Dealing with complex cases
- CIN and CP plans
- Section 47s
- Court work
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.