AMHP - Community Mental Health Team - Birmingham - £28p/h
Our client in Birmingham are currently looking for an experienced Approved Mental Health Practitioner -AMHP to work in a Community Service. In this role you will be working specifically within the community mental health team, carrying out essential assessments for vulnerable adults.
The role is 35 hours per week, and you will also be considered for Out of Hours service work.
To qualify for this role, applicants MUST:
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Have an excellent understanding of the law and related registration
- Have a Full UK License
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Benefit of the role as a AMHP:
- Excellent earning potential with OOH work
- Supportive team manager
- Long term opportunity
- Working closely with Health
Typical duties as a AMHP:
- Completing assessments under the Care Act and Mental Health Act
- Care programme approach
- Working in a Medium secure forensic service
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Working as an AMHP, if warranted, as and when required
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.