Team Manager - Children in Need Team - Permanent - Harrow - up to £50,106p/a
Harrow Council are currently in need of a team manager to oversee their children in need team. You must already have some statutory experience as an assistant team manager or team manager, preferably in a children in need or child protection team.
Benefits of this TM role:
- £1,500 market supplement on top of your annual salary
- £3,000 retention bonus after 3 years of service
- Relocation packages of up to £6,000
- Parking spaces
- Season ticket loan
As a Children in Need Team Manager, you will be expected to:
- Undertake and document regular supervision about casework, professional and business issues, directly and with assistance from the Advanced / Senior Practitioner, for all members of the team
- Ensure that all referrals are responded to in a prompt and timely manner and that children most in need are prioritized and responded to appropriately
- Make sure that every child for whom the team is responsible has an up to date and outcome focused plan
- Ensure that every child for whom the team is responsible is visited and monitored in accordance with statutory and procedural requirements and in line with best practice standards
- Chair all appropriate meetings with parents/carers, children/young people and other professionals
- Ensure that written notes of the outcome and decisions are distributed promptly.
- Be responsible for the content and quality of all reports submitted on behalf of the team including reports to Child Protection Conferences, Child Looked After Reviews, Court hearings etc.
You are required to have:
- Previous managerial experience within a social work team
- Prior experience within a Child Protection team and with Court work
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org