Social Worker - Children and Families - Hampshire - £32 per hour
We require a Social Worker to work in a Children and Families Team in Hampshire.
In this role as a Social Worker you will work with children, families, other agencies and the community to improve the lives of children and families, enabling them to be independent, safe and remain together where possible, receiving the right intervention and support when needed.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Children's and Families Team are:
- Experienced Team with good management structure
- Varied caseload
- Central location - ideal for commuting
- Good carer progression
- Experience of handling complex children and families court cases and/or experience of Section 47 investigations
- Experience, including managing, monitoring and chairing children’s plans; coordinating multi-agencies, writing excellent, accurate and concise reports and engaging with and building relationships with children and families
- an understanding of the impact of abuse, social deprivation and disadvantage on children, young people and their families
- Knowledge of children’s social care theory, legislation and practice in relation to working in a statutory children's setting
- Knowledge and understanding of the application of safeguarding principles and a good understanding of the nature of the work and the difficult and complex decisions required to promote a child's welfare
- the ability to produce concise and accurate written work including reports and case records to deadline
- the ability to analyse information and make appropriate decisions and judgments for the welfare of children and young people.
- Experience of working within a statutory childcare setting which could include a placement.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.