Social Worker - Adults Community - Hackney - £28p/h
Our client is currently looking for an experienced social worker to work in the community in Hackney. You will be working as part of their adult services to assess and safeguard vulnerable adults.
You must have post-qualified experience within adult services either in a community or hospital team/s.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As an Adults Community Team Social Worker, you will be:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing safeguarding inquiries
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Completing assessments in hospitals, care homes and their own homes
- Mobilising available resources as appropriate
- Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues
- Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures
- Maintaining and developing communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Post-qualified experience in adult services
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.