Senior Social Worker - Mental Health - Richmond - £32p/h
We are currently looking to recruit a senior social worker for a mental health team based in Twickenham. You will be working with adults with people who have social care needs as a result of their mental health. You will have a small caseload, completing care act assessments, support plans and funding applications.
In order to undertake the SAM role for safeguarding, you must be safeguarding adult manager trained.
It would be beneficial if you were an AMHP however this is not essential.
Benefits of this Senior role:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Flexible working
As an Adults Social Worker in a Mental Health Team, you will be:
- Working within an integrated mental health team
- Supervise 1-2 other members of team (social workers, social care assessors)
- Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
- Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
- Work as part of the on call duty system
- Manage day to day team duty when on rota
- Writing mental health act reports
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- UK license and vehicle
- Familiar with the Mental Health Act
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.