We require an experienced Social Worker to work in Portsmouth in a Adults Community Team. In this role you will need to carry out safeguarding inquiries and assessments within the community.
The successful candidate will have previous, post-qualified experience in adult services. Previous experience in a similar setting (community) would be beneficial.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Flexible working
- Supportive management team
- Guaranteed home working
- Training provided
As a Adults Community Social Worker, you will:
- Manage a caseload which includes vulnerable users and / or those with complex problems
- Take action where necessary to protect the users and others in emergency situations
- Make appropriate assessments of individual’s social care needs, within specified time limits and in collaboration with health and other relevant agencies
- Plan relevant responses to meet individual needs in collaboration with relatives, carers, advocates and representatives
- Secure the delivery, within the financial resources available, of services to meet assessed needs
- Maintain an effective system for co-ordinating, monitoring and reviewing care plans and service standards
- Identify gaps in services and notify the line manager
- Maintain a range of costed resource information accessible to users and carers
As a Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full, clean license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.