Service Manager - Adult Social Care - Central Bedfordshire - £300-350/day
We have a new opportunity available in Central Bedfordshire for a Service Manager to work in a Adult Social Care Team.
As a successful candidate you will have an understanding of the regulatory framework and how care homes operate including rotas and care planning. You will have previously managed a large team with budgetary responsibility at Team Manager or above.
Benefits as a Adults Service Manager:
- Competitive pay rates
- Supportive Team
Responsibilities as a Adults Service Manager:
- Strategic management of Older Adults Service
- Operational management of Community Team
- Budgetary responsibility for large service
- Taking supervision of qualified staff
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously have worked at Team Manager or above level
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.