Social Worker - Older people - Warrington - £26.88 per hour
I am recruiting for a role in Warrington for a social worker experienced in Older People caseloads. You must have extensive post-qualified experience within an adults services team, ideally working with older people. You are also required to have completed your AYSE year and hold a valid UK license.
Benefits of the role:
- Enhanced pay rate
- Long term placement
- Great management team and highly motivated team
As an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Managing caseloads
- Carrying out high quality assessments
- Ensuring that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with relevant legislation.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families/carers.
As a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.