Social Worker - Child Protection - Permanent - Herefordshire - £33,221 - £37,233 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Herefordshire for a Social Worker on the Child Protection Team. They will consider candidates with a range of experience, which makes this a great opportunity for social workers to change direction and springboard their career.
The priority in Herefordshire is to keep children safe and give them a great start in life. It’s the priority for the council, their partners and for all who work in Children’s Services.
Herefordshire has a really strong team ethos. The teams are passionate about the work they do and the positive difference they make to people’s lives. This is all underpinned by the focus and support from their managers and the council as a whole.
Benefits of working in Herefordshire as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- Relocation payment of up to £10,000.
- Flexible and part time working options
- General annual leave entitlement
- Pension Scheme
- A range of discounts with local businesses
- HCPC registration paid
- A clearly defined career progression scheme for all social workers.
As part of our commitment to your personal and professional development you will have your own Individual Learning Account. All our HCPC registered children’s social workers have access to £250 to use for their own development.
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will be:
- Working directly with children
- A part of care proceedings
- Attending court & writing court reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Completing section 47s
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Chairing core group meetings
- Completing LAC & child protection visits
As a Child Protection Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact email@example.com