Youth Offending Team Manager - Youth Offending Service - West Sussex - £33 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a team manager to start in West Sussex (Bognor Regis) on a temporary basis
In this role as a Youth Offending Team Manager you will manage, chair and contribute to countywide projects and/or reviews. Develop existing practices which can include exchanging contentious information and generating ideas and solutions, recognising and balancing risks with reward and meeting agreed timescales.
Benefits as a Youth Offending Team Manager:
- Dedicated Consultant
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Working
Duties as a Youth Offending Team Manager:
- Supervision and direct line management of staff within the respective service area, providing support, supervision, allocation, monitoring and appraisal and evaluation of the work undertaken and deal with any capability and disciplinary issues. The post is also responsible for staff and volunteer recruitment for these teams.
- The mentoring of team members, setting and monitoring targets and objectives and balancing skills with ongoing training and development to ensure a fully effective team. Organisation and allocation of areas of work, ensuring that staff maintain up-to-date records of all work delivered.
- As a member of the management team this post is part of the duty manager rota for the whole service, which can include weekends and evenings.
- Assist in the planning of workload activity and in monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the levels of activity.
- To liaise with colleagues in partner and linked agencies in the development of effective relationships, service delivery and the promotion of Youth Offending Services objectives.
- To be involved in the development of best practice and to participate in the planning and delivery of support and training for Youth Offending Service staff.
- To review new and current sentencing policy, legislation, guidance etc and devise guidance/procedures on partnership working.
- To create, develop, deliver, assess and evaluate community projects, which can be used to manage and reduce the risk of re-offending
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previous YOT experience
- Previously have worked as a Youth Offending Team Manager / Senior
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work / youth offending positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each probation officer / youth offending officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.