Assistant Team Manager - Adult Services - Dudley - £31 per hour
We currently require an Assistant Team Manager to work in a Adult Services Team in Dudley.
Successful candidates must have 6 months experience in adults social services as a Practice Lead or Assistant Manager within a statutory organisation.
Benefits as a Adult Services Assistant Team Manager:
- Small caseload
- Stable team both frontline and management
- Excellent processes
- Flexible/working from home
As an Adults Assistant Team Manager you will carry out:
- Eligibility assessments
- Some supervision when required
- Support planning
- Safeguarding inquiries
- Additional tasks set by the team manager
- Long term professional support where appropriate
- Multi-disciplinary working
You MUST have:
- HCPC registration
- Extensive post-qualified experience in adult social work
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- A social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.