Social Worker - Older People / Complex Care - Brent - £28 to £30p/h
A social worker experienced in working with older people or complex care caseloads is required in Brent. The social worker is expected to undertake assessment of risk involving safeguarding of vulnerable adults/carers and their families across a range of settings.
Candidates must have experience in working with older people and experience of working with people who have physical disabilities would be advantageous. You will be required to complete reviews, assessments and provide supportive packages of care.
Our client is looking to recruit as soon as possible, please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits as an Older Persons' Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Can pay up to £30 per hour depending on experience
- Immediate start
- joining a small supportive team with a manageable caseload
- Flexible working
The post holder will be able to:
- Carry out an assessment or inquiry and plan responses with an adult, or their representative or advocate if they lack capacity, to safeguard them from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate
- Enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others
- Seek to promote social justice and rights by challenging neglect, discrimination and exclusion, and helping to build safe, strong and caring social networks and communities
- Be the lead professional in collaborative work in situations where a social work perspective is needed to inform or drive decision-making, ensuring that a legally based, human rights perspective is applied to when and how interventions are made in the lives of individuals, families and communities experiencing complex social and family problems
- Take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families and their communities
As a Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.