Social Worker - Adults Urgent Care / Hospital Discharge - Worcester - £23.26 per hour
We currently require a experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Urgent Care / Hospital Discharge Team in Worcester.
For this role as a Social Worker, you must have post-qualified experience within a hospital team and have excellent knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Safeguarding Act.
Benefits as a Adults Urgent Care Social Worker:
- Long contract (6 months +)
- Stable Management Team
- Agile working considered for candidates with excellent references
An Adults Hospital Social Worker in a Urgent Care position will:
- Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
- Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
- Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
- Carry out assessments in hospital
- Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
- Support the needs of the service user's carers
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.