Social Worker - Key Worker/Grenfell Project - Kensington & Chelsea - £30 per hour
This is an exciting vacancy for a social worker/key worker for a Grenfell Project in Kensington and Chelsea. All candidates need to be experienced, with a sound understanding of assessing (adults or children) risk, need and with an understanding of trauma and bereavement. It is working with issues around mental health, grief, and resettlement.
Excellent legislation knowledge re; Mental Capacity, Safeguarding and Mental Health legislation.
Benefits of the role:
- Long Term Contract
- Accessible Location
- Secure Management
- Flexible working
- Social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience in social work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.