Team Manager - Independent Fostering Agency - Durham - £30 to £33 per hour (DoE)
A team manager is required for a rare and exciting opportunity at an Independent Fostering Agency in Durham. Experience in Fostering is essential but they are happy to consider someone without previous management experience. Candidates are expected to have thorough knowledge of legislation and able in areas such as Quality Assessing reports, Safeguarding and supervising staff.
Benefits as a Team Manager:
- Career progression
- Excellent pay rate
- Niche role
Duties as a Team Manager:
- Managing a small team of Social Workers and support staff
- Taking part in the duty system
Experience Required for the Role:
- Previously working within a fostering team and as a Manager
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, fostering standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Fostering regulations, national standards and legislation.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Experience in Fostering
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.