Social Worker - Adults Community - Plymouth - £31/hour
Our client in Plymouth currently requires an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adult Community Team in Plymouth.
In this role as a Social Worker you will complete Care Act compliant reviews for clients of working age with physical and / or learning disabilities. You will also complete “place based review”, to ascertain peoples support needs within the area and also to identify gaps in service and where service can be shared. This is as part of a pilot project, reviewing services for the whole client group within one area.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Home working
- Competitive rate
- Flexible hours
Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
You must have:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing safeguarding inquiries
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Completing assessments in hospitals, care homes and their own homes
- Mobilising available resources as appropriate
- Providing professional assistance and guidance to colleagues
- Ensuring that records are kept in accordance with policies and procedures
- HCPC registration
- Post-qualified experience in adult services
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.