Social Worker - Referral & Assessment Team - Enfield - £31.15p/h
We are currently looking for a social worker to take advantage of a rare opportunity in an referral & assessment team in Enfield Council. The service that the successful candidate will be working for operates through an innovative systemic management structure which allows for the consistent fair allocation of case loads.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must have previous experience as a social worker within front line children's services.
You will benefit from a very stable, supportive working environment which has recently been praised by social workers that are new to the team. You will also benefit from improved pay rates.
Benefits of the role:
- Agency workers receive good quality training
- Long contract length
- Competitive rate of pay
- Stable & supportive management structure
- Opportunity for progression
Your responsibilities as an R&A Social Worker include:
- Assessing and providing services to children in need
- Implementing Child Protection and LAC procedures as and when required
- Undertaking investigations under Section 7s, 17s and 47s on allocated and duty cases
- Ensuring that services are efficiently and effectively provided
- Attending pre-birth conferences
- Contributing to and participating in core assessments
- Providing reports for CP case conferences, CIN meetings, permanency meetings, child care reviews and for court
- Maintaining high standards of professional practice
- Giving evidence in court (when required)
As a Children's Services Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- The holder of a Social Work qualification and UK license
- Experienced in a children's assessment team
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.