Senior Social Worker - Child Protection - Worcestershire - £29.93 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker / Senior Social Worker to work in a Child Protection Team in Worcestershire.
In this role as a Senior Social Worker you will work directly with children and you will be responsible for providing professional support and advice to colleagues.
In order to be successful in this role candidates must have previous statutory children's services experience. Previous Child Protection / Safeguarding experience is preferable.
Benefits as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Supportive hands off management style
- Regular supervision
- Potential for long term placements
- Career Progression
- Potential for extra training
- Good transport links
As a Child Protection Senior Social Worker, you will be:
- A part of care proceedings
- Attending court & writing court reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Taking on more complex cases
- Completing section 47s
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Chairing core group meetings
- Completing LAC & child protection visits
You will need to have:
- HCPC registration
- Extensive post-qualified experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.