Adults Social Worker - Community Team - Birmingham - £24.47 per hour
We urgently require an Adults Social Worker to work in a Community Team in Birmingham.
In this role as a Adults Social Worker you will be liaising with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies. You will also be responsible for completing safeguarding inquiries. Extensive post qualified experience in a Adult statutory role is required.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
As a Adults Community Social Worker in the community, you will:
- Manage a caseload which includes vulnerable users and / or those with complex problems
- Take action where necessary to protect the users and others in emergency situations
- Make appropriate assessments of individual’s social care needs, within specified time limits and in collaboration with health and other relevant agencies
- Plan relevant responses to meet individual needs in collaboration with relatives, carers, advocates and representatives
- Secure the delivery, within the financial resources available, of services to meet assessed needs
- Maintain an effective system for co-ordinating, monitoring and reviewing care plans and service standards
- Identify gaps in services and notify the line manager
- Maintain a range of costed resource information accessible to users and carers
As a qualified Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full, clean license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.