Social Worker - Adult Learning Disabilities - Brent - £28p/h
An adult's social worker is needed to join a learning disability team in the London Borough of Brent. Working with service users who have learning disabilities requires you to have good, working knowledge of the mental capacity act and other related legislation.
Previous experience of working with adults who have learning disabilities is essential.
Benefits of this LD role:
- Immediate start
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- Monthly supervision
A Learning Disability Social Worker will be expected to:
- Carry out assessments, reviews and implementing care plans dealing with safeguarding cases
- Advocate on behalf of service users
- Commission the use of services
- Keep up to date records
- Attend team meetings
- Undertake mental capacity assessments
- HCPC registration
- A full, UK driving license
- A social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.