Team Manager - Children's Safeguarding Team - Plymouth - £41 per hour
We currently require a Children's Team Manager to work in a Children's Safeguarding Team in Plymouth.
As a successful candidate you will ensure the team provide a professional and high quality guidance and advice service on matters concerning safeguarding children as required, providing this in a timely, collaborative and consistent manner, to both partners and service users.
This role requires previous experience of management ideally within children's frontline teams.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Team Manager:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Long contracts available
- Supportive team
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
As a Children's Safeguarding Team Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring high standards of social care is given to children
- Having excellent communication skills
- Making sure your service meets agreed levels of care and targets
- Being a part of complex case decisions
- Liaising with other professionals and/or statutory agencies
- Providing professional support and guidance for social workers in your team
- Supporting colleagues as part of a duty system
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Previous management experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.