Social Worker - Older Adults Team (Physical/Learning Disabilities) - Newport - £30/hour+
A experienced Adults Social Worker is required in Newport's Older Adults Team.
In this role you will be completing assessments, reviews and providing supportive packages of care with the aim and basis of service user independence and community inclusion. It would be beneficial for you to have previous, post-qualified experience within an older adults team.
Benefits as a Older Adults Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate
- Long contract covering extended absence
- Potential permanent opportunities
As a Older Adults Social Worker, you will be:
- Assessing complex social care needs
- Providing support to vulnerable older adults which enables them to live healthily and independently
- Developing support plans that gain commitment to solutions
- Working collaboratively to build effective relationships with internal and external partnerships and stakeholders
- Assisting vulnerable adults in gaining inclusivity from within the community
- Accountable for conducting assessments and planning responses to safeguard including interventions as required
- Developing a client centric approach which enables early intervention and prevention as well as increasing independence
- Pro-actively influencing a range of planning, decision making and case discussions
As a Social Worker, you will be/have:
- HCPC registered
- A UK license
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.