Social Worker - Referral & Assessment Team - Enfield - £31.15p/h
We are currently looking for a social worker to fill a role in an referral & assessment team in Enfield Council. The service that the successful candidate will be working for operates through an innovative systemic management structure which allows for the consistent fair allocation of case loads.
Due to the nature of this role,all candidates must have previous experience as a social worker within front line children's services.
Benefits of the role:
- Improved pay rates
- Agency workers will receive training
- Long contract length
- Competitive rate of pay
- Stable & supportive management structure
- Opportunity for progression
Your duties as an R&A social worker:
- Carrying out initial/core assessments
- Providing child protection and care planning services
- Completing section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC reviews
- Attending Children in Need meetings
- Attending pre-birth conferences
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Qualified as a social worker
- Experienced in a children's social services team
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.