Practice Manager - Older People/Physical Disabilities - Lambeth - £32.86p/h
We are currently looking for an experienced practice manager to join an older people with physical disabilities service in Lambeth. This will be a role in which you will manage 4-6 social workers carrying varied caseloads including safeguarding and older service users with varied physical disabilities.
You must have fantastic knowledge knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Safeguarding legislation as well as prior experience in a senior position of supervising social workers.
Benefits of this Manager role:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Excellent management
In this Practice Manager role, you will need to:
- Access and make use of a comprehensive training programme
- Devise your own training briefs and plans
- Put training plans in place for social workers who you are supervising with the focus on improving outcomes
- Support staff to undertake their CPD and training
- Support the management team with addressing practice, observing staff, running learning circles and providing reflective supervision
- Assist with the HCPC training for staff and support to ensure they are practicing in line with the social work standards
You will need to have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
- Extensive knowledge of adult services and safeguarding
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.