Social Worker - 3 Vacancies - Child in Need Team - Wigan - £26.99ph
We are currently looking to hire 3 social worker to join their children in need team. You will need to have recent experience of working in a children's social services team. The service provides a borough wide response to children in need of help and protection and is responsible for the assessment of children and young people, ensuring that the right help and support is provided at the right time.
You will be part of a busy social work team, ensuring the provision of help and support, identifying those children in need of help or protection and ensuring a high quality intervention and outcome.
You will be a motivated and enthusiastic worker with statutory social care experience. You will have knowledge and understanding of the associated childcare law and statutory guidance and the ability to ensure its application.
Benefits of the role:
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Good management structure
- Experienced team
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will be:
- Working directly with children
- A part of care proceedings
- Attending court & writing court reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Completing section 47s
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Chairing core group meetings
- Completing LAC & child protection visits
As a Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.