Social Worker - Adult Services - Multiple Social Work Posts - Birmingham - £24.47 per hour
We require several experienced Social Workers to work in Multiple Adult Services Posts in Birmingham.
This role will offer successful Social Workers the chance to work within an Adult Safeguarding Team and you will be expected to complete safeguarding investigations in line with Section 42 of the Care Act 2014.
Benefits as a Adult Services Social Worker:
As an Adults Services Social Worker, you will be expected to:
- Supportive Manager
- Flexibility for home working
- Provided with a laptop
- Care first training provided
- Deal with complex and varied cases
- Complete safeguarding inquiries
- Work with older people/people with physical disabilities
- Assess service users in hospitals, care homes and their own homes
- Manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures
- Identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate
- Ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- A social work qualification
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified adult services experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.