Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - North Somerset - £30 per hour
Our client in North Somerset require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Children with Disabilities Team.
The successful applicant will be required to manage a complex case load and have in depth knowledge of Child Protection, Child In Need and Looked After Child procedures. Applicants will also be required to undertake relevant assessments including C&F, writing court statements, LAC reports, reviewing care packages and presenting the cases to relevant funding panels.
Benefits of the role as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker:
- Agency workers will receive training
- Long contract length
- Competitive rate of pay
- Stable & supportive management structure
- Opportunity for progression
A Children with Disabilities Social Worker will:
- Work directly with disabled children
- Cover and support duty
- Carry out single assessments
- Undertake child protection work, children in care work and high level child in need
- Work with a ‘children first’ approach
- Incorporate social inclusion principles, anti-oppressive practice and person centred ways
As a Social Worker, you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified as a social worker
- Registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.