Probation Service Officer - PSO - Colchester
Our client are looking for a temporary Probation Service Officer - PSO to join Colchester CRC Team.
In this role as a Probation Service Officer you will assess the risk service users pose to the public and identify service user needs to achieve community reintegration. You will also monitor their progress, to help service users to achieve successful completion of court orders and post custodial supervision periods.
Benefits as a Probation Service Officer:
- Flexible Working
- Weekly Pay
- Dedicated Consultant
Duties as a Probation Service Officer:
- Supporting service users
- Case Management
- Risk Assessments
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified as a Probation Service Officer
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.