Social Worker - Family Finding Team - Cambridgeshire - £28 per hour
An experienced Adoption Social Worker is required to join and manage Family Finding Team in Cambridgeshire. This is a fantastic opportunity join a well established organisation that offers good quality Adoption and Foster Care Services. We are looking for someone to be involved in a range of adoption placement work.
This organisation offers good working conditions, access to IT and admin support, regular supervision and training opportunities and a competitive benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Benefits of the role as a Family Finding Social Worker:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good support and supervision
- Chance to progress into fostering and adoption
As a Adoption Social Worker your main tasks will include:
- Parallel Planning cases under PLO and in care proceedings for adoption
- Completing of CPR's and Placement Order Applications
- The placement and support of adopters during foster placements
- Statutory child care tasks for looked after children
- Court work
As an Adoption Social Worker, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license and social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.