Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO - Gloucestershire - £40 p/h
We require an Independent Reviewing Officer IRO - to work in a Children's Services role in Gloucestershire.
The post holder will be responsible for effectively chairing reviews. They will be required to produce contemporaneous records along with clearly identifying good and poor practice across the service. They must demonstrate good communication with children and professionals and possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to robustly challenge where necessary.
Successful candidates must have previous IRO experience.
Benefits as a Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent Management opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
Main duties as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- To chair reviews of Looked After Children and Child Protection conferences
- To be jointly responsible for the systems that ensure reviews of Looked After Children and Child Protection conferences are completed within statutory timescales and to high standards
- To contribute to the development and quality assurance of service standards in for Looked After Children and children subject to child protection plans.
- To chair strategy meetings for complex investigations and allegations against trusted adults.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Previous senior / management experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.