Social Worker / Local Authority Designated Officer - LADO - Lincolnshire - £32 per hour
We have a unique role available in Lincolnshire for a Local Authority Designated Officer / Social Worker to work in a Children's Services role.
The successful Candidate will need to possess significant post qualification experience of working with children and families, this must have include extensive involvement as a lead Practitioner in child protection within a multi-agency framework.
Benefits as a Local Authority Designated Officer:
- Role that is rare to appear on agency basis
- Great location and council to work
- Friendly and supportive team
- Welcoming and friendly management
- CV builder
- Career progression
- High chance of contract extension
Responsibilities as a Local Authority Designated Officer:
- Manage the Local Authority Designated Officer functions within the council.
- Manage the process when an allegation is made against a member of the children's workforce within Lincolnshire.
- Responsible for supporting the wider safeguarding functions of the Unit.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.