Social Worker / Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) - Wokingham - £35 - £38 per hour
Our client in Wokingham District are looking for an experienced Social Worker / Approved Mental Health Practitioner - AMHP to work as part of the multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team.
In this role you will be working to safeguard vulnerable adults in the community under the mental capacity and mental health legislation.
Due to the nature of this role candidates must have previous statutory CMHT experience.
Benefits as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP):
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Training provided
Main responsibilities as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP):
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
As an AMHP you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registered
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.