Social Worker - Adult Hospital Team - North Somerset - £28 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Hospital Team in North Somerset.
In this role you will be ensuring that older and younger adults receive community care and support in accordance with the Care Act 2014. You will also be responsible for ensuring the safe and timely discharges from hospital.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Training provided
An a Adults Hospital Social Worker you will:
- Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
- Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
- Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
- Carry out assessments in hospital
- Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
- Support the needs of the service user's carers
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.