Service Manager - Looked after Children - Sheffield - £350 per day
Our client in Sheffield currently have an exciting role for an experienced service manager to head their looked after children's service. They are looking for a qualified social worker who has previous experience of working as a service manager for a children's social work team.
You will be responsible for managing 4 fieldwork managers who have 22 social workers in total. Our client are in need of someone who is creative, innovative and motivated in improving social work practice and outcomes for children who are looked after by the local authority.
Benefits of this Managerial role:
- Excellent pay rate
- Initial 6 month contract
- Stable service
- Good transport links
Your duties as a Children's Team Service Manager will include:
- Managing team managers, senior practitioners and social workers
- Liaising with other managers from children’s services teams
- Ensuring a high standard of social work practice
- Supervising and supporting of team managers
- Working with other senior management; developing and implementing improvement plans
- Introducing effective performance management frameworks to ensure improvements can be monitored and monthly reports provided
- Chairing strategy meetings
- To be an experienced service manager
- To be experienced in LAC team/s
- To be able to work effectively with partner agencies
- A social work qualification & HCPC registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.